Travel The Road

This is my online journal of my travels from my Alaska home to my East Coast home to be near my family. I am not leaving for another 2 months, so you'll see the blog will be slow moving, with only a few updates on my progress...getting ready for my drive back east.

Monday, October 23, 2006

LAST PIC OF ALASKA AS I DROVE OUT


This is the last picture I took of Alaska as I drove out. It just more proof of why it's such a hard place to leave. I absolutely believe that you never fully leave Alaska once you have been there.


I saw a LOT of wildlife on the trip. Elk, moose, buffalo. Most of my pictures came out fuzzy as I was trying to drive and take it at the same time! But I had to pull over for this one, and when I finally got my camera ready, he ran away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home