Travel The Road

This is my online journal of my travels from my Alaska home to my East Coast home to be near my family. I am not leaving for another 2 months, so you'll see the blog will be slow moving, with only a few updates on my progress...getting ready for my drive back east.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

COMING QUICKLY (don't EVEN say it........)



Well, I have about 25 days left before I head out. I'm happy and sad. I laugh maniacally and cry hysterically within the same half hour. Things here are GREAT except the inconsiderateness of strangers who walk through my house whenever they feel. (the owner of the house is selling....which is none of my business, but I have to deal with the intrusions anyway. I'll never live somewhere like this again...dealing with realtors really shows you the ugliness of people!!!)

Paco had surgery this past week and is doing great. He had all his teeth removed. NO, NO DENTURES. I swear by all that is HOLY, if one more person asks that preposterous question, I'll be completely convinced that the world has gone retarded (no offense to the real people who are mentally handicapped...they don't deserve those other people being lumped in with them!!! LOL!) Don't worry, he eats just fine...as a matter of fact, he wants to eat all the time. It must be nice not having the pain and infection in his mouth anymore. He's back to being spunky and getting friendlier as the days go by. (having a rotten mouth made him grumpy) Anyway, enough talk about rotten teeth.

I'm looking forward to my drive. I have been gradually getting my " safety gear" together and equipping my XTERRA. It'll be the best trip ever.........................Or it'll totally stink. See? I'm on a rollercoaster. Just as long as when I pull away from the cabin on the first morning of the trip, my outlook is positive....I don't mind the rollercoaster!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home