Travel The Road

This is my online journal of my travels from my Alaska home to my East Coast home to be near my family. I am not leaving for another 2 months, so you'll see the blog will be slow moving, with only a few updates on my progress...getting ready for my drive back east.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

FAREWELL FRIEND



I sold my truck a week ago. I still have my super car, but I loved my truck. Probably more than I love my dog. (not really, Paco, I love you!) This is a pretty bad picture because the ratty old cap I put on it to drive supplies up to my friend's cabin. But Ol' Blue is severely missed. I still get a lump in my throat when I wait to turn into my street and I can look over and see it gone from my driveway. God, I loved that truck. How sick is it to be so attached to an inanimate object? Although some of us with Ex's can relate, right? haha Good bye Ol' Blue!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home